Let’s get a note out of the way first: Yes, there are some minor audio issues with Josh’s track this week. We’ve figured out what caused the issue, but sadly can’t fix it for this week. As noted at the top of the show, this is the Constantly Calibrating Podcast where [stuff]goes awry.
That being said, this week Josh & Justin sat down for a lengthy chat with Kyle Stephenson, Streamer Relations Specialist for Dreadnought.
Topics this week included:
- What is Dreadnought?
- What type of player does Dreadnought appeal to?
- How can a content creator join a partnership program?
- What is the Dreadnought Partnership Program?
- Best content creator etiquette.
- Why is Josh awful?
- What is Penguin Rage & can it be harnessed?
- No seriously, why is Josh awful; how hard is it to unbox something?
- Rants, rambling, and insanity.
Give the episode a listen and then join us for further discussions than even those that are listed above.
*2nd Monday of the month is “Game Cast Night”. We still converse and do topics, but we also play games. These episodes are exclusive to Mixer, to catch them live or on VOD.
Listen & Subscribe Here:
Stitcher Radio: https://constantlycalibrating.com/CCStitcher
I Heart Radio: https://constantlycalibrating.com/CCiHeartRadio
Google Play Store: https://constantlycalibrating.com/CCGooglePlay